Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love it or Hate it?

Oh Valentine’s Day…the most loved and/or hated holiday!  You either love it or hate it.  Which is it? 

Those who love Valentine’s Day are florists, Hallmark stores, nice restaurants, newlyweds, women with good boyfriends or married women whose husbands are awesome.  Oh…and single men, cause there is no pressure on them at all. 

Now those who hate Valentine's Day are single women and all men in a relationship!  It is funny how single women HATE this day, but all of a sudden LOVE it when they are in a relationship.  It is easyish (yes, I know that is not a word) to see how men do not like Valentine’s Day.  They feel there is all this pressure to get just the right thing or they will get in trouble, which is sooo not true.  Or there are those guys who don’t care and don’t get their women anything, which is a big NO NO! 

Most women will say ‘oh I don’t want flowers, they are a waste of money and will just die in a few days anyway’! Well guess what guys?  They are LYING!  Yep, all women want flowers!  They may deny it and I bet a few are even shaking their heads right now saying ‘I don’t want them’, but they do.  Here is another thing, they want them randomly throughout the year!  In fact, getting flowers on a non-holiday is even more special to them.  Trust me!  Oh man, I sure hope my husband is reading this!!!

IMAG0082

So ladies, which is it?  Love it or hate it?

Me?  I will let you know tomorrow.  Guess it will depend on whether or not my husband reads this today! :)

                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Ah.....I really am one of those women who truly do not care about flowers. Flowers and Valentine's Day is not a big deal to me at all. Most years my husband will still bring me home flowers anyways. This year was the best.....we saw that I looked that the Extraordinary Desserts (San Diego) cookbook on Amazon and ordered it for me as my Valentine's gift and I couldn't be happier! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FLOWERS~And any excuse not to cook since I do 24/7!

    ReplyDelete